CWS and The Blog Creating Class

CWS and The Blog Creating Class

Friday, July 22, 2011

Styling Creative Japanese Theme

When a friend teleport me here, i didn't know there's an event going on. But when i realize it was a Japanese theme, it made me sad, cause if only i knew i will join here too. I got a Japanese male Kimono and Hakama dress. Just want to have fun too i guess, cause i got a Japanese skin and a nice hair that really fits in my Kimono. I am envy watching them. So i decided to find out how do they know that there's a event coming up. I really don't have an idea what and when is the next event, i will just know it after the event is done and notification through conference is buzzing me. They are all cool and i like their outfits. Congrats to my bro Ajay.

1st Winner: A.J. Morales
2nd Winner: katseye2
3rd Winner: LadySunFire Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment