CWS and The Blog Creating Class

CWS and The Blog Creating Class

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Finals...

To be honest i don't know if im going to be happy or sad. Happy cause finally after 1 month its finally done. Sad because for sure i will do missed some of my classmates, why? who knows how often we will see each other now. But for sure i am more glad and excited cause finally, i am able to ramp now in a stage. I can finally show them who's Elmo Voo is. I like clothes, i like fashion, and i want to see myself good even its seems im so vain.

Well, finally finals is done. Now i don't have to worry class schedule and trying my best how to empress my beautiful instructors. I remember myself when i was a noob. I never thought i will be vain here too and never imagine i will join modeling. But look at me now. Am i gorgeous? I hope i do cause i want to be unique and i want somehow to be ahead from others. I bought and check all the skins just to find the right and perfect for me.
Well, this is me now, Dr.Elmo Voo also known as Elmo Voo "The New Comer Model" ^_^. Once an average guy here in SL and now i am somebody with profession here in SL. I'll never forget for sure all the experience and the tips that i've  learned here. I will use them for sure in the future to pursue my new goal here. To be a Super Star Model. Thank you CWS, thank you Ms. Anrol and Sir Steeve and thank you to all my beautiful trainers. See you soon. Now another chapter to begin, rock the stage for some special events. Peace yow.








---My Bio---
Casual
Hi Elmo is my name, Casual dress can sometimes be confusing, as there are various definitions. It can be casual for work, formal or informal, for occasions and simple clothes for everyday. Perhaps the best synonym for "casual" is "appropriate" that should be neat, clean and presentable. Well for me, casual is what i just wear everyday in a casual day, and what you wear everyday will represent who really you are. I like wearing these kinds of clothes cause it boost my self steem. What im wearing now is a combination of looks of being neat and descent yet still a cool modern guy and a hottie.

Im wearing
"Shai" Rizal Dress Pants Midnight
Redgrave Classic leather boots - white
Zenith - Balmain Jacket
Hair tattoo - JOMO
Muism- Alibi shade

Would like to thanks Ms.Anrol,Sir Steeve and all the pretty ladies here. You rock guys \m/
-------
Formal Suit DOME

Goodevening everyone, my name is ELmo.. And i am wearing a classy and modern Formal Suit tonight.
When we say Formal suit, first thing that we all do think is, it should have a necktie or a ribbon. But Formal attire takes some definition these days because we are as a rule, more casual in dress code than we have been in the past. It can help when the formal attire is clearly defined as black tie or white tie. But hey, as time goes by,we have to consider modernization and trends.

im wearing
Gabriel Formal Suit
Redgrave Classic leather Boots Black
Hair from Yamashita
Optic Glass- Arcadi
red longsleeve and white tie -LAQ
Watch - LAQ

Would like to thanks Ms.Anrol,Sir Steeve and all the pretty ladies here. Thank you so much.
---------
Swimwear

Good day everyone, im ELmo.
Im wearing tonight a Surf short pants from Connor. A black hair called TUT from cheerno. A Nominate handwrap and a necklace from sexy biker. I add a make up from cheerno too to add more masculine look. Im also wearing a black flipflop.

Would like to thanks Ms.Anrol,Sir Steeve and all the pretty ladies here. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment