CWS and The Blog Creating Class

CWS and The Blog Creating Class

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Classroom (Batch 2011 "JuLy")

Finally, good thing they still accepting students or else i'l missed the chance to study again and learn with my beautiful wife. She's the best classmate ever. v^_^v

So here is our Classroom. I  like the style, its so descent and modern. Same to our instructors, they are all fabulous and beautiful. But most of all, i got a friendly nice batch. I like to watch and see their different personalities. Specially Kaitlyn, Janda and Reese. These people are funny and friendly. Kaitlyn is my favorite here, shes so funny and approachable. Janda is kind, she will appreciate you and boost your self steam. And Reese, the AFK master ahaha, but when he talks, he gives fun and spicy to our class. And last my better half "KATE", the one who never give up waking me up for our morning class, the who one always explain if i didn't get it and the one who saves me from my mistakes and short coming. Rock on \m/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my loving, sweet, supportive and understanding husband. You are the best! I'm so lucky to have you in my life...can't thank God enough for that. I love you more and more each day! muaahh <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete