CWS and The Blog Creating Class

CWS and The Blog Creating Class

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Businessman/Woman Theme

This is the event that i really wanted to join. I like dressing myself formal clothes. I almost  missed this event. But i know i have to be there no matter what cause i got a feeling im wearing the right and nice clothes that really portrays and looks like a descent businessman.

The event runs well and i really enjoyed it. All my friends and co-models are so pretty and so glamorous. I am nervous again cause this is not a simple event.That whoever wins here will become the spoke person of ChopSuey Jewelries and will get 1 year contract and 1 year supply of their products.
So awesome
right? Well everyone there did a good job. I want to congrats Ms. SassyLassy for winning that event. And also congrats to MeimeShiu and Lopez Fairlady.

Im wearing the following items:
Skin - Belleza "TAN-EWAN"
Longsleeve - LAQ Red longsleeve and white tie
Suit and pants - ::GB:: Gabriel Metallic Suit
Shoes -REdgrave Classic leather white
Eyeglass -Optic Glass Arcadi
Watch- Laq White silver
Bracelet and Ring -Chopsuey
Earrings- ChopSuey

No comments:

Post a Comment