CWS and The Blog Creating Class

CWS and The Blog Creating Class

Saturday, July 16, 2011

First Ramp "Fishnet Theme"

Who said that there is no education in SL Modeling? I think i have to disagree on that. Our trainer instructed us to join and participate for the upcoming "Fishnet Theme" event, in short it was our homework. It was so funny cause i thought we have to wear and look like a fisherman or clothes that has something to do for fishing. But good thing i did asked cause i really got no idea what it looks like. She explained to me that we can be anything or be anyone and wear anything depends on us. Its just that we must wear of course any fishnet design in any kind of clothes. And im pretty sure, il remember now fishnet cause this was my first ever ramp. Im not expecting to win cause i know im still a newbie. I am so nervous yet so excited to do it. I remember i just used to watch them but not anymore. I would say, i am one of them now. Well, here we go. Goodluck to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment